The Vice President, R&D in Specialty Chemicals will be a ccountable for planning, directing, controlling, and administering all technical activities worldwide, including those related to: developing, improving and introducing new products worldwide.
location: Florham Park, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $175,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Manages New Product Development Process and New Product Commercialization Processes worldwide
- Together with Sales/Marketing, provide direction for new product concepts;
- Develops and implements strategy for managing product lifetimes to maximize profit and proprietary position;
- Manages all R&D/Product Development, Technical Sales Support, Microbiology, Analytical and Applications groups worldwide.
- Works alongside Regulatory to obtain relevant product registrations for products to support the sales and marketing of various product lines as well as customer products in order to comply with federal, state, local, and international regulatory requirements.
PhD in Chemistry, or Biology, along with 10-15 years of progressive leadership experience in a technical function within the chemical industry.
skills: Quality control, Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Process Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.