job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 24.20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Planning, scheduling, coordination and execution, in support of clinical supply project manager to ensure the timely availability of investigational drug supplies and related services to clinical sites and depots.
- Translates stability and packaging requests into an executed packaging design.
- Identifies, develops, communicates and tracks task completion dates , activities, logistics, and milestones in support of clinical supply project manager to ensure the timely availability of investigational drug supplies .
- Responsible for creating appropriate protocol specific manufacturing and packaging work orders in concert with the clinical supply project manager.
- Responsible to complete tasks identified for the team.
- Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree required preferably in physical science, math, engineering or pharmacy.
- Experience - 0 - 2+ years total experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- A basic understanding of clinical development and global supply chain requirements.
- Competent in the application of standard business requirements (for example SOPs, Global Regulations).
- Understanding the importance of compliance in a regulated environment and be capable of applying this knowledge to daily work.
- Ability to work collaboratively within the dept as well as cross-functionally including interacting in a tactful, professional and effective manner.
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with those in the dept as well as QA, Analytical and any area interface.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Basic Project Management skills.
- Good communication skills (both written and oral).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.