job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18.00 - 21.97 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Gather and verify patient data and perform data entry (45%)
- Collect missing information from external customers including hospital staff and doctor offices (10%)
- Review and evaluate patient and event information received, may gather additional data to determine if event should be forward to the Complaint Department. (10%)
- Perform peer auditing of IPR (Implant Patient Registry) data (10%)
- Sort and organize incoming mail by date (5%)
- Print and mail Implant Patient ID cards (5%)
- Respond and answer basic patient registry questions (5%)
- Participate in projects and may identify potential improvement opportunities to optimize process for Supervisor review (5%)
- Associate's Degree or equivalent in related field, minimum 3 years experience data entry and administrative work Required. Pharma or Biotech experience preferred. Transcriber background preferred.
- Ability to type 55 wpm accurately
- Good computer skills including usage of MS Office Suite
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of Company policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge and understanding of complaint, HIPAA, and GDP regulations
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with internal customers
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams
- Ability to provide feedback in a professional, direct, and tactful manner
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.