job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilizes Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $29.00 - 33.69 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Ability to communicate with scientific staff and management to execute on project plans and strategy with regards to outsourcing.
- Ability to setup contracts and financial agreements with vendors
- Track contracts and payments
- Coordinates with the Drug Metabolism Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) scientist on the timing and execution of DMPK non-clinical studies as well as any studies related to Discovery and /or clinical trial support for multiple programs managed through partner CROs
- Develops and maintains study plan details (resources, budget, timing, etc) in collaboration with the DMPK group and enters study information into the respective information system, including critical study details, related documents (such as SOWs) and timelines. Ensure contracted timelines are followed and data tracking is up to date, in collaboration with DMPK scientific lead. Furthermore, responsible for the management of finance/contracts/SOWs for the DMPK group, including the generation of purchase orders, processes invoices for payment, account for monthly spending and accruals for finance.
- In partnership with the R&D Scientific Documentation group, ensure that all outsourced studies follow the proper archiving procedures, including dispositioning of samples at CRO
- Provide support of Transparency reporting for Sunshine reporting
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry. Experience in a operations setting is preferred.
- Experience with DMPK/Discovery preferred
- Experience in Contract management required
- Experience in operations and/or project management is highly desirable
- Strong Communications skills required
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.