As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $26.94 - 31.69 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- The goal for this research position is to develop efficient, green and cost-effective chemical processes for the manufacturing of drug substances.
- This job requires an experienced chemist in the field of organic synthesis with a minimum MS degree in chemistry.
- Experience in total synthesis or flow chemistry is a plus.
- At least 3 years full time working experience in organic synthesis.
- Proficient in nmr, mass spec and HPLC analytical tools.
- Experience or knowledge in flow chemistry is a plus.
- Proactive in research.
- Great communication skills including good report writing skill.
- The candidate needs to be independent, proactive and has strong teamwork and communication skills.
skills: HPLC, Chemistry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.