In this role, you will provide analytical support for internal and external customers.
location: Exton, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Perform analysis using various techniques including established and experimental test methods.
- Use instrumentation both qualitatively and quantitatively where appropriate.
- With guidance assist in completing projects from protocol to final report.
- Keep current with new analytical technology.
- Possess ability to work independently and as part of a team with self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Work with particle analysis techniques and softwares.
- Assist in preparation of technical reports.
- Assist in preparation of work instructions, SOPs, and qualification documentation.
- Assist in lab study design and preparation in study plans and protocols.
- Willingness to learn and apply new analytical techniques.
- Perform lab investigations, OOS, and OOT as required.
- Meet individual and departmental goals as required.
- Apply required cGMP regulations and internal QA procedures
- Adhere to established laboratory safety procedures.
- BS in Chemistry or related technical degree
- Minimum 1-3 Years of experience in a GMP Laboratory
- Experience using microscopes.
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy
- Aseptic techniques
- cGMP experience
- Knowledge of particle analysis techniques such as Dynamic Image Analysis, Dynamic Light Scattering, Light Obscuration, static image analysis etc.
skills: Chemistry, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.