As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With a hefty goal of discovering medical breakthroughs to treat devastating neurological ailments, our partner is focused on furthering research and finding ways to improve our healthcare system. You can feel secure in the fact that you will be paving the way to life changing practices when you work for this well-known team!
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $17.00 - 18.25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Conduct chemical tests on patient samples according to policies and guidelines.
- Prepare standard volumetric solutions and reagents.
- Maintain laboratory by cleaning and sterilizing the equipment, keeping inventory, and ordering lab supplies.
- Analyze test results, produce reports, and consult with specialists as needed to reach diagnosis.
- Requires an associate's degree of Lab science and 1-3 years of experience.
- The preferred candidate will have experience in Media/Buffer Preparation, sterile technique, inventory management and customer service.
- Ability to multitask and deal with a constantly changing schedule is also required.
- Good communication and computer literacy are a must.
- Understands and follows lab procedures and safety practices.
- Provide solution preparations on request using electronic lab notebook under direction of Supervisor or designated personnel.
- Focus on lab techniques and the development of individual unit operations
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), Sample Preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.