- Working with some supervision, applies established knowledge of laboratory techniques such as HPLC, dissolution, moisture by KF, GC, TLC, and others to perform pharmaceutical product stability testing
location: Parsippany, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $21.83 - 25.68 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Candidate will be responsible for understanding and performing routine analytical testing for stability samples, evaluating and documenting results in a timely manner.
- Understands and follows all SOPs and written test procedures.
- Performs testing within established standard test times and maintains quality and productivity at acceptable levels as communicated by the supervisor.
- Candidate will execute troubleshooting of instrumentation and will be expected to maintain laboratory equipment in good working condition.
- Candidate will perform laboratory investigation steps with appropriate approvals and with guidance from supervisor.
- Candidate will understand the investigation process and begin to assist in preparation of laboratory investigation documents.
- Keeps supervisor fully informed of all results and project status on a daily basis and reports critical information in a timely manner.
- Should have some ability to multi-task.
- Will be expected to perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor (e.g. assist other colleagues with laboratory investigations, training of other analysts as assigned.
- Entry level position 0-3 years experience
- Will be trained, then work independently
- BS or MS accepted
skills: HPLC, SOP, Analytical Chemistry, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.