job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Chesterfield, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $11.65 - 13.71 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- The contractor will be responsible for data verification and approval of GMP documents with source data.
- Preparation of MS Excel documents, calculation workbook and MS Word documents.
- The contract will be responsible for preparing and shipping validation samples.
- This will include preparing labels, accurately vialing aliquots, and GMP documentation of the activities in an electronic notebook.
- Must be self motivated and have a strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills required.
- Years of Experience 0-2.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree with at least some lab exposure (through internship or work experience)
- Mandatory to have Excel experience (data review is large part of job)
- Lab exp. entry level
- Ideal to have knowledge in HPLC, validation, ICH, GMP, ect
2 - 4 Years
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
< 1 Year
2 - 4 Years
skills: MS-EXCEL, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.