As the world's second largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with talent like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Exton, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $28.08 - 33.04 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
This position is responsible for oversight of QC activities conducted at CMO labs and contract test labs (CTLs) for drug product and APIs.
- Provide technical support and quality oversight to third part testing laboratories.
- Primary duties of the position are focused around non-laboratory support of the QC functions.
- Primary activities would generally include but not limited to data analysis, data trending, project and testing coordination, product and material specification management, inspection support, investigation leads, operational excellence leads, document revisions, initiating/completing quality systems, method/equipment validation and method projects activities.
- Lead or support analytical and manufacturing investigations of unexpected results to identify root cause (e.g. Out Of Specification (OOS)/Atypical (AT) laboratory investigations) and defines and implements corrective or preventive actions. Provide impact assessment and help drive to closure.
- Develops testing plans and support method transfers as needed.
- Authoring analytical protocols, stability protocols. study plans, reports.
- Responsible to initiate change controls, deviations and maintain compliance in Quality Systems.
- Support regulatory filings and RTQs.
- Create purchase order and reconcile invoices
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related discipline.
- 5+ years experience in in the pharmaceutical industry and/or QA/QC laboratory environment.
- Must have good understanding of a variety of analytical techniques such as HPLC, dissolution, GC. KF, FTIR
- Experience in analytical laboratory, method execution, qualification and/or validation of small molecule or biologics assays.
- Experience managing analytical activities conducted by third party testing laboratories.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas and data in a persuasive, organized, and appropriate manner.
- Ability to thoughtfully analyze a wide variety of information and data to make key decisions.
- Experience in cross functional team working environment and matrix management.
- Awareness of financial processes.
- General understanding of applicable regulations and guidance.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft tools, especially Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Laboratory Information Systems (LIMs) is a plus.
skills: Quality control, HPLC, Quality Assurance, Analytical Chemistry, Manufacturing Operations, LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.