job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Swiftwater, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $29.14 - 34.28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Completes routine testing of raw materials, in-process and final products in accordance with SOPs for product release and validation.
- Conducts data review and preliminary evaluation of results.
- Aids in the development / validation of test methods.
- Solves problems using limited predetermined options such as repeating the assay when parameters are not met to determine the cause, etc.
- Provides input to the technical composition of operating documentation.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor and other personnel in the section or group.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- B.S. degree in the Biological or Physical Sciences is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years cGMP laboratory experience is required.
- Experience in LC-MS instrumentation and analysis is required.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel is desired.
skills: Quality control, SOP, Chromatography, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.