job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $29.93 - 35.21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- The Bioanalytical Sciences group is seeking a motivated research associate to join our team to help advance novel RNAi programs from discovery to the clinic.
- Perform drug concentration bioanalysis of siRNA and major metabolites by LC-MS(/MS) in support of PK and TK studies for multiple drug candidates.
- Develop LC-MS(/MS) methods to support siRNA and major metabolites bioanalysis in a variety of biological matrices. Perform method qualification in house and support method transfer to external CRO.
- Perform metabolite profiling of siRNA compounds by LC-MS(/MS), analyze and interpret resulting data in support of understanding siRNA drug metabolism.
- Support LC-MS instruments operation and daily maintenance.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or relevant field, with >1 years or >3 years of biopharmaceutical experience respectively.
- Hands on experience in performing laboratory procedures and conducting experiments.
- Experience with LC-MS methodologies and instrumentation.
- Previous experience with quantification of analytes in biological samples using LC-MS is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with oligonucleotide is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with HRAM mass spectrometry and LIMS is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced working environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
skills: HPLC, Biology, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.