As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With a hefty goal of discovering medical breakthroughs to treat devastating neurological ailments, our partner is focused on furthering research and finding ways to improve our healthcare system. You can feel secure in the fact that you will be paving the way to life changing practices when you work for this well-known team!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $68.60 - 80.70 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
Lead process improvement across the Patient Engagement, R&R space; provide ongoing assessment and input regarding quality of deliverables and performance of R&R vendors; assure strong R&R vendor support
- Support program and study teams by providing input and guidance regarding recruitment and retention (R&R) vendor engagement; leverage experience to ensure R&R vendor provides sound plans for recruitment and retention of patients; ensures R&R vendor is trained on the company processes and requirements
- Provide continuity and connectivity between existing program/study patient feasibility efforts and development of recruitment and retention plans by R&R vendor
- Support overall study planning by confirming R&R vendor is leveraging feasibility outputs, patient input and other available information when developing patient recruitment and retention strategy
- Ensure R&R vendor incorporates Investigator assessment of protocol findings into country-specific recruitment & retention plans
- Support the study leads by identifying issues, barriers, etc., to successful recruitment and retention of patients and confirm these are addressed by the R&R vendor early in strategy development
- Direct R&R vendors and team members regarding efficient and timely review of recruitment & retention materials by material review process
qualifications: Education and Qualifications
- MBA, MPH, MS in information sciences or life sciences, or equivalent in a related medical, science or regulatory discipline required.
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.