Are you looking to gain experience in a pharmaceutical environment? If you have experience with document management and ERP systems, this could be your chance!
We need a full-time resource to assist with document archival, and are seeking someone with experience utilizing MS Sharepoint and SAP (or other ERP systems - ie. Oracle/JD Edwards).
location: Exton, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for project information data archiving
- Responsible for the collection, issuance and destruction of personal and instrument notebooks and preformatted notebooks.
- Work with Lab employees who use systems to access documents to ensure they are able to access documents and may be involved in troubleshooting issues
- Maintenance of LIMS information regarding project archival data and notebooks.
- Maintains archival storage and project fife information
- Retrieve electronic assets from repository for distribution to users, collecting and returning to repository Assist in the development of document or content classification structures to facilitate information capture, search and retrieval
- Upload testing documents to storage systems. [e. Master Leachables, Master Extractables and Exceptional material lists.
- Develop, document, or maintain standards, best practices, or system usage procedures.
- Consult with end users regarding problems in accessing electronic content and provide support
- Propose recommendations for improving content management system capabilities
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
- Provide support to the Document Management team for documentation requests
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3-5 Years of experience in Laboratory Document Management role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office
- Experienced user of SharePoint
- Experienced user of Master Control
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Experienced working with computers and systems
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.