job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 37.87 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for administration of Company Provider and Payer agreements. Validation and timely payment of rebate payments.
- The incumbent will need to use the Model N Revenue management system to administer rebate payments according to the contract terms and conditions and provide actionable and timely reporting of contract performance to key stakeholders.
- This role entails leveraging Excel, Model N, the reviewing of the rebate packets, coordination of rebates, and other tasks the job presents.
- This role entails setting up a comprehensive, organized system for the administration of rebate contracts.
- Using the Model N system analyzes and processes rebate payments. Remits payments within time frame accorded by each contract to avoid possible financial penalties or interest payments. The incumbent must secure necessary approvals according the company's Delegation of Authority and collaborate closely with Accounts Payable to ensure that payments are issued in a timely manner. Maintains tracking system to monitor rebate payment process.
- Prepares monthly Rebate Feed by established deadline which is vital to ensure an accurate Government Pricing calculation in Model N. Rigorous quality control is performed and maintained to ensure the accuracy of the Rebate Feed.
- Prepares quarterly Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) reports to monitor contract performance for each account and communicates to key stakeholders.
- Performs ad-hoc analysis of account performance using excel or the cubes which utilizes the Model N data tool.
- Works with Senior Rebate Analyst to flag material variances versus historical rebates so that accruals can be timely adjusted and any impact on Gross-to-Net is reported.
- Maintains all documentation necessary to comply with internal controls and J-Sox requirements.
- Additional duties as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.