job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 35.71 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- The Associate administers APUS contractual obligations under the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program (MDRP) and other State assistance programs.
- Responsible for validating quarterly Unit Rebate Amounts (URAs) and maintaining regular communications with state Medicaid agencies regarding rebate invoices and adjustments.
- Collaborates with states to resolve any disputes with rebate payment.
- Uses Model N Revenue Management system to administer rebate payments according to the contract terms and conditions.
- Provides detailed analysis to the approvers of the payment for their review and informs the Finance team of any pertinent information related to the payment.
- Utilizes the Robotic Process Automation to process states which have been automated.
- Upon receipt, analyze, dispute and pay Medicaid and State Pharmaceutical Assistance Program (SPAP) rebates within applicable timelines.
- Develop and maintain a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Conduct ongoing research regarding exceptions and related issues for dispute resolution.
- Coordinate with IT necessary system changes and updates within the Model N system specific to Medicaid Rebate processing.
- Ensure accuracy of URA calculations under the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program, SPAP and other government contracts.
- Works closely with the Ast Dir, US Revenue Solutions to ensure the RPA is up to date and has all the pertinent information needed to process the rebates.
- Provide the Finance team with updates on payments as needed to ensure that the accruals are accurate and up to date.
- Provide data and answer any questions related to the yearly audit.
- Provide support in the Medicaid realm for Seasonal Releases related to Model N.
- Perform State Reporting for required states
skills: SOP, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.