Are you looking for your next career opportunity where you can help continuously improve the quality systems within and organization.
If so, we're seeking someone who can ensure GLP, federal, state, and foreign government regulations. The Quality Assurance Associate will assist in scheduling and conducting inspections of ongoing studies, as well as review protocols and deviations for these ongoing studies.
location: Norristown, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Assists in maintaining the QA database system
- Assists in scheduling and conducting inspections of studies
- Review protocols, amendments, and deviations
- Inspect data and reports to confirm that the methods, procedures, and observations are accurately and completely described, and that the reported results accurately and completely reflect the raw data of the studies
- Coordinate and respond to external audits (e.g., sponsor and regulatory agency audits) and ensuring adequate corrective actions to any findings.
- Assist in GLP training and education; and miscellaneous support duties as needed.
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree from an accredited college or university in chemistry or other science related field, or has comparable industrial credentials.
- 1-3 years of experience in a laboratory setting (QA experience preferred)
- Good verbal and excellent written communication skills and the ability to work within a highly government regulated area.
skills: SOP, Quality Assurance, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.