Are you an experience Quality Assurance Specialist looking for a change?
If so, we're looking for an individual who is able to submit written audit reports, maintain approved protocols and study plans, and inspect data to ensure that reported study results are accurate and complete.
location: Norristown, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Maintain copies of all approved protocols and study plans,
- Review protocols, amendments and deviations
- Maintain and update the Master Schedule system in compliance with the Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) regulations.
- Maintain and update the QA database system, including auditing schedule.
- Schedule and conduct inspections at appropriate intervals to ensure that all studies and facilities are in accordance with the GLP regulations
- Submit written audit reports for each inspection/audit performed to the Study Director and Facility Management.
- Submit written status reports periodically to facility management and study directors noting any problems and the corrective action taken.
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree from an accredited college or university in chemistry or other science related field, or has comparable industrial credentials.
- 4+ years of experience in a laboratory setting (QA experience preferred)
- Good verbal and excellent written communication skills and the ability to work within a highly government regulated area.
skills: SOP, Quality Assurance, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.