job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $16.81 - 19.78 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- ?The Manufacturing Assistant is responsible for performing transactional activities within the Biologics External Supply inventory management system.
- The role supports transactional activities associated with vital manufacturing operations outside of the company.
- Responsibilities include management of cGMP documentation, tracking key performance indicators for the Supply Chain and External Manufacturing teams, supporting procedural and operational improvement projects and close communication and collaboration with both internal and external partners.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- BSc with 2-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working in a regulated (cGMP) environment,
- Experience working with external contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs),
- Demonstrated experience authoring, revising and working with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
- Clear communicator that can work in a dynamic work environment with many cross functional teams,
- Organized and action oriented to continuously drive performance,
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Operational Excellence skills
skills: SOP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Manufacturing Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.