job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $40.77 - 47.97 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- The role is based in a manufacturing facility and supports commercial dosage forms. It is focused on existing products, and on root cause investigations, change management and powdered dosage forms for dietary supplements.
- Provides various technical support for the established product, to include the manufacturing, packaging and cleaning processes.
- Manages product life cycle, delivering process understanding, control and capability.
- Executes risk assessment reports, change control and validations relating to changes in raw material and component suppliers, changes to the production process and changes to the cleaning process.
- Reviews and edits site procedures, master manufacturing and packaging instructions.
- Investigates and conducts root cause analysis and implements CAPA.
- Evaluates and interprets the meaning of data e.g. analytical data, stability data, and physical form data.
- Years of Experience 5-7.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
KEY APPLICATIONS: (PREFERRED SKILLS)
- BS degree in Science or Engineering related field * if they have significant related skills - associates considered
- HAVE to have worked in manufacturing facility with technical support exp
- Validation - 2 - 4 Years
- Interpersonal Skills - 4 - 6 Years
- Change Control - 2 - 4 Years
- Problem Solving on Manufacturability Problems - 2 - 4 Years
- Write Technical Reports - 4 - 6 Years
- Process and/or Cleaning Validation
- Global Tracking System/QTS - must have skills/knowledge/experience - HUGE plus!
- Statistical application experience: minitab from statistical perspective
skills: CAPA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.