job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A longtime partner who prides itself on being a leader in many different practical manufacturing processes to better serve the entire population is renowned for pioneering new treatments for renal diseases, immune disorders, and more; the focus is on patient care. If you're looking to be a part of an impactful team, you won't be disappointed!
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 31.77 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Manage contracts for speakers, execute agreements fully and ensure proper documentation. This includes execution of all statements of work.
- Assist in review of literature content from global for update to field and existing collateral (therapy, product). This include claims document management and optimizing current paper collateral.
- Project manager for large events: include content gathering, working with event planning on logistics, assist with attendee questions and logistics, helps with registration
- Works with speakers on day to day actives regarding payment, travel logistics, event details.
- Works with compliance/ legal for new speaker set up and end of year reporting.
- Coordinate and execute acute campaign logistics related to both product and therapy marketing.
- Convention liaison for Acute-ensures logistics for equipment, literature and booth staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Operates within Company specific guidelines for engaging Health Care Professionals and ethics/compliance.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 2 to 3 yrs experience in product marketing.
- Detail oriented with strong written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Suite: Must have experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, & SharePoint
- Strong professional communication skills - written and oral plus email traffic to sales team and customers
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple projects/workflow and manage time efficiently in order to meet established timelines.
- Interest in working on diverse selection of Marketing projects and initiatives, gaining exposure to multiple areas within the Acute Marketing Team
- Proficiency with Intranet and Internet and strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word a plus.
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal direction from manager and/or supervisor. Independently identify and recommend solutions/process improvements.
- Manage time independently within assigned responsibilities.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.