job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Costa Mesa, California
job type: Contract
salary: $34.60 - 40.71 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Support International Quality strategic initiatives by working across multiple business units to update and remediate supplier files.
- Will need to partner effectively with all levels of the organization to drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and escalate as required.
- Detail oriented is a must as they will be required to track tasks through to closure.
- Diplomacy is needed as this individual will be contacting key suppliers to update information on file.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required. Prefer 5 years' experience in medical device or related filed.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Must be able to clearly communicate over the phone, through email, and chat messages in a professional manner.
- Experience in a quality and/or manufacturing environment in the medical device industry preferred
- Good project management skills and related software tools preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including negotiating and relationship management skills a must
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience negotiating contracts with suppliers preferred.
skills: Quality control, SOP, MS-WORD, CAPA, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.