job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A longtime partner who prides itself on being a leader in many different practical manufacturing processes to better serve the entire population is renowned for pioneering new treatments for renal diseases, immune disorders, and more; the focus is on patient care. If you're looking to be a part of an impactful team, you won't be disappointed!
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $75.00 - 80.55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provides project management support to multiple SmartProcess projects.
- Partner with Business Lead and Master Black Belt to Lead the team
- Ensure team alignment in the creation of SmartProcess deliverables
- Create/maintain project plan
- Ensure timelines are met
- Raise issues/risks to project lead
- Manage logistics and facilitate project workshops
- Meeting notes, action items, risks/issues, decision log for the project
- Create and manage the communication plan and related content
- Create and provide status updates and program; assist with sponsor & Senior Leader updates
- Assist with other project presentations as requested by project lead
- Meeting participation/facilitation
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- MBA/MS or bachelors with equivalent plus 3-5 years project management experience
- 5 years of demonstrated success leading multi-site, global or enterprise-wide programs in the medical products industry
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, required
- Software Skills: Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, Project
- Soft skills: agile, motivated, personable, energetic, organized, adaptable, okay with working in an ambiguous environment, and ability to professionally drive results.
- Experience leading process improvement projects and providing industry best practices
- Experience facilitating the use of process improvement tools; process mapping, root cause analysis, etc
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Proven ability to manage cross functional projects with cross functional teams - local and globally.
- Proven experience with various business processes/concepts, for various functional areas of a business (i.e. Supply Chain, Vendor Mgmt, IT Systems, MFG, finance, pricing, regulatory, and quality
- Ability to be agile and pick-up on ever changing processes and new concepts
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to interface well with other functions and lead effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated, have good interpersonal skills, capable of analyzing and solving problems through innovative thought and experience, as well as, project management tools
- Must be well versed in Project Management tools and must possess knowledge of related disciplines.
- PowerPoint presentation creation and presenting updates
- Must be able to read and follow detailed written instructions and have good verbal/written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Must have ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Must possess business acumen.
- Must have the following personal attributes: integrity and trust, work ethic, sound judgment, intellectual honesty, pragmatism, courage and conviction.
- Must have passion to innovate and drive for solutions.
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.