job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 31.12 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Plan and execute assigned laboratory tasks utilizing standard procedures and technical understanding of various techniques to complete assigned tasks.
- Develop protocols for more complex tests or experiments performed with less defined assays and parameters.
- Apply basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and instrument related systems.
- Presents conclusions of defined experiments.
- Ensures safety and GxP requirements are met when performing tasks.
- Ensures timely and GxP compliant delivery of high quality precise data
- BS in Chemistry 2-5 yrs. lab experience or Master's Degree.
- Solid use of instruments including HPLC, GC, MS, TLC, IR, UV/VIS, NMR and AA.
- Solid documentation skills, familiarity of GMP, GLP.
- Able to present findings to larger groups.
skills: HPLC, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.