job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25.72 - 30.26 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Review and ensure accuracy and completeness of clinical study documents (e.g., EFS, pivotal) ensuring GDP and performing quality checks with limited supervision with limited direction
- Organize and archive documents and data in eTMF (electronic trial master file) and/or CTMS (clinical trial management system) ensuring compliance with internal procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Review clinical data for completeness of study files
- May retrieve documents in support of internal and external audits utilizing knowledge of eTMF filing structure
- Incidental: May collate new study materials, create study binders, patient recruitment materials, and arrange shipment of materials to clinical sites
qualifications: Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma with 2 years experience required OR Bachelor's degree with 1 year of experience preferred
- Good computer skills including MS Office Suite, Adobe, and ability to operate general office machinery
- Experience with TMF preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
skills: Clinical research, CTMS (Clinical Trial Management Systems)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.