job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $24.21 - 28.48 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- This position will report to the Quality Supervisor / Manager and will assist in maintaining the quality systems and GMP compliance in support of ongoing operations at the Biosurgery manufacturing site.
- Perform all aspects of lot issuance, lot review/release process, ensuring compliance to the relevant site release SOP and corporate standard.
- Perform review of testing results in support of release of release of intermediates.
- Perform QA presence on the floor (oversight or AQL, as appropriate).
- Ensure compliance to the relevant SOP and corporate standards.
- Ensure that documentation and operations meet established requirements of cGMPs, Internal SOPs and company policies
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree & 3 years' of experience OR
- Associate's Degree & 5 years of experience in Quality or cGMP operations.
- Strong technical background in regulated products.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking ability.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with others in a group environment
- Special Working Conditions: Ability to gown and enter clean rooms
skills: Microbiology, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.