job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 30.49 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Review and ensure accuracy and completeness of clinical study files (40%)
- Organize documents and data in ETMF (electronic trial master file), CTMS (clinical trial management system) and ensure compliance with internal procedures. May review clinical data for completeness for multiple clinical research trials (40%)
- Collate new study materials, create study binders, patient recruitment materials, and arrange shipment of materials to clinical sites (15%)
- Required Bachelor's Degree in science or related field.
- Medical device experience preferred.
- ETMF experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in related field (trial administrator, study start up, med device).
- Good computer skills including MS Office Suite, Adobe, and ability to operate general office machinery
- Experience with an ERP software, JDE and CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System) preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of Company policies, procedures, and international and domestic medical device regulatory guidelines relevant to clinical study documentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Contacts are across the organization, and may include external contacts
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, CTMS (Clinical Trial Management Systems), TMF
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.