job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $38.00 - 42.15 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Evaluate and analyze moderately complex technical information and data related to production quality indicators, identifying trends and driving factors, and recommending course corrections. Draft presentations and present summaries of trends, potential root causes, and recommended course corrections
- Draft updates to Quality procedures (e.g., inspection improvement initiatives), and conduct reviews to finalize procedures
- Contribute process knowledge to, and develop proposed modifications to resolve open issues on Quality, Engineering, and Manufacturing projects, as part of cross-functional technical groups
- Develop technical justifications and other content for Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) submissions
- Compile data and generate reports for Engineering and other internal customers
- Develop and present training materials for quality system related processes
- Bachelor's Degree Required and 3 Years' experience related experience Required
- Experience working in a medical device, healthcare, or a regulated environment Preferred
- Quality Systems- minimum 3 years (Management Review, Training, CAPA, Non Conformance, Change Control)
- Good computer skills in MS Office Suite
- Good written and verbal communication skills including negotiating and relationship management skills
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Moderate knowledge and understanding of Company policies, procedures, and guidelines relevant to quality compliance
- Full knowledge of Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Good understanding of quality regulations
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and representing the organization on specific projects
- Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships
skills: Quality control, Quality Assurance, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.