job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30.62 - 36.02 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Provide study support for device qualifications and provide support to other fellow study directors.
- Execution and coordination of chemistry studies (Material ID, L&E, EO, etc.).
- Review, follow and perform job functions in compliance with established work instructions and adherence with SOPs, including reporting traceable information on device history records.
- Prepare data summaries, reports and protocols using existing templates as models.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or Biochemistry. 1-3 years of previous experience working as a study/project manager required.
- Proven expertise in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Full knowledge and understanding of company policies and procedures relevant to chemistry
- Full knowledge in mathematics (decimals, percentages)
- Full knowledge and understanding of chemical principles, theories and concepts
- Full knowledge of laboratory equipment (e.g. gas Chromatography, high performance liquid chromatography, total organic carbon, fourier transform infrared spectroscopy)
- Ability to write technical documents
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Knowledge of and adherence to the Company's Environmental Health and Safety and Quality guidelines as they relate to department clean room medical device manufacturing
- Strict attention to detail
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing and Good Documentation Practices supporting a medical device environment
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and key contact representing the organization on contracts or projects
- Ability to interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations
skills: Project Management, Chemistry, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.