Seeking a Clinical a Mid Level or Senior Level Clinical Study Manager to assist in managing a group of studies for an entire business unit or large development program.
location: Princeton, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Prepares and/or reviews study-related or essential study start-up documents as they relate to the assigned clinical trials.
- Develops and manages group of studies for an entire business unit or large development program
- Leads or contributes to continuous improvement activities/initiatives. Manages relationships with sites and other study related vendors, including CRO's.
- Defines, tracks and reports schedule attributes such as durations, interdependencies, milestones, critical path and other key deliverables including efficiency and effectiveness of plans and staff.
- Plans and maintains high quality standards in order to meet compliance requirements.
- Ability to travel approximately up to 20% of the time, US and Internationally.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in the life sciences, clinical or other relevant areas. Advanced degree desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years study management experience and clinical study experience
- Knowledge of clinical trial concepts and practices, including international clinical research guidelines.
skills: CRF, CSR, Phase I, Phase II, Clinical Study Design, CTMS, Study Planning, CTMS (Clinical Trial Management Systems)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.