job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Madison, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $47.45 - 55.83 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- We are seeking a regulatory affairs contractor to join the US Regulatory Affairs Dietary supplements team. Main responsibilities include:
- Provide regulatory input to a range of dietary supplement projects under development
- Create and review labeling, review artwork for dietary supplements
- Review promotional material and websites
- Ensuring regulatory documents are prepared accurately and on-time
- Maintaining metrics and label trackers
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Team player, attention to detail. 2-3 years experience in food, dietary supplements regulatory affairs is preferred.
- Must have Dietary supplement experience
- Dietary supplement labeling
- Nutritionist/ nutrition background to have exposure of the dietary supplements
- Not looking for a pharmacist with drug background
skills: Regulatory Affairs Strategy, Submissions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.