As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $15.38 - 18.10 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Completing daily manufacturing tasks/cleaning (environmentally controlled areas ISO7, ISO 8 etc) per standard operating procedures and batch document instructions as applicable
- Monitors critical process parameters
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Prepares cleaning solutions and equipment required to perform cleaning and performs stocking of gowning room and cleaning closets with appropriate materials
- Follows detailed cleaning schedule for all applicable areas as required by cleaning program
- Ensures all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success. Troubleshooting as required
- Maintains a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training. Under guidance of supervisor, performs annual facility inspection.
- Ensures all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
- Communicates with other personnel to ensure team alignment and cleaning and production activities do not interfere with one another
- Responsible for adhering to all safety guidelines and procedures.
Education & Qualifications:
High School Diploma or Associates Degree with 0-2 or more years of directly related experience. Degree in other discipline (or lack of degree) may be considered if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience.
- 0-1 year prior manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, with the demonstration of a high level of performance PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.