job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $14.35 - 16.89 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for monitoring production areas to ensure quality and compliance with all SOPs, cGMP, company policies as well as FDA and other government and safety regulations by performing the following duties.
- Perform line clearance, inspections, and physical testing. Identify, investigate, and prepare reports on quality issues. Interpret generated data and communicate results to Quality management.
- Maintain effective communication and partnership with Operations department.
- Adapt to changes in the work environment and must be able to change shifts as needed
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- High school diploma at minimum with 4 years cGMP experience.
- Prefer 2 year technical or scientific degree with 2 years of experience, or 4 year degree with no experience.
- Four years related QA experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of cGMP concepts and requirements.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand fluent English.
- Basic fundamental understanding of mathematics.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness while completing work in a timely manner.
- Follows instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Able to speak effectively before small to moderate sized groups.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; work, climb stairs and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Years of Experience 0-3.
skills: SOP, Quality Assurance, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.