job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25.21 - 29.66 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Under supervision, routinely performs wet chemistry, analytical, and chromatographic procedures.
- Generates GLP/GMP data.
- Has a fundamental understanding of GMP.
- Contributes to authoring of protocols and reports. Drafts test methods and specifications.
- Once appropriately trained, this individual may be designated as a notebook reviewer.
- Years of Experience 0-3.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- BS in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Good communication is needed
- GMP experience is preferred
- Hands on lab experience is a must
- HPLC experience is a must
- Be part of an established team and partner with a senior scientist . be able to collaborate, communicate, take direction, etc.
skills: HPLC, Chromatography, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.