**Seeking an experienced Program Manager to develop and maintain client relationships for key pharmaceutical and biotech accounts.**
location: Morrisville, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Supporting the Program Directors with key accounts and be responsible for assigned accounts interacting with clients at senior level to ensure and facilitate the delivery of successful, measurable programs.
- Contributing to business growth and profitability targets by identifying scope enhancements from existing program and new business opportunities through client engagement activities.
- Delivery of assigned account plans relating to existing and future service offerings through provision of strategic account management support to global clients.
- A Science or Business degree
- Experience in managing global, biopharmaceutical companies as key accounts.
- A proven track record with big pharmaceutical to biotechnology
- Demonstrated commercial awareness, negotiation skills and business development/sales experience within global accounts.
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- Strong financial acumen
skills: Contract Negotiation, Sourcing Management, Pharmaceutical Representative
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.