job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: East Hanover, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $60.47 - 71.15 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities Major Activities
- Execute and moderate novel educational programming (both live and virtual, including at scientific conferences) for HCP audiences related to disease and treatment with the Company's products and therapeutic areas of focus (disease state)
- Help develop local peer-to-peer education strategies in coordination with the commercial teams
- Facilitate execution of educational events, and specific activities including delivery of approved content, event agenda, and budget management for
- Peer to Peer Moderated Educational Meetings
- Product theatres
- Other Brand educational tactics
- Collaborates with Innovative HCP solutions, and marketing teams on developing new peer to peer education programs
- Contributes to content development by providing customer insight and perspective, increasing program impact & relevance
Maintains current scientific knowledge
- Liaise closely with Legal, Regulatory and Compliance to execute brand tactics successfully
- Ensure alignment to and ownership of NPC policies including Code of Conduct and all applicable laws and regulations
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
- Seeks out information from relevant medical and scientific literature, scientific meetings, symposia, and seminars to enable a balanced and informed perspective on current trends in the specific medical specialty
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- US licensed MD, DO, or OD
- Prior experience in Pharmaceuticals industry a plus
skills: Project Management, Regulatory Briefing Documents
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.