Great Opportunity for a Supply Chain professional to take the next step in their career
location: Summit, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Analyze EDI data to determine proper suggested orders and help to make informed decisions for a customer experience pilot.
- Manage exceptions for Distribution and Retail data, providing data for the Sales team to minimize lost sales and returns.
- Ad hoc reporting and projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree relevant to Supply Chain
- 2-3 relevant experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Strong orientation to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Commitment to follow through and manage projects independently with minimum supervision
skills: Clinical Supply Chain, Clinical Trial Supply Strategy, ERP System, Import/Export, MRP (Material Requirements Planning)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.