As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A longtime partner who prides itself on being a leader in many different practical manufacturing processes to better serve the entire population is renowned for pioneering new treatments for renal diseases, immune disorders, and more; the focus is on patient care. If you're looking to be a part of an impactful team, you won't be disappointed!
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $44.03 - 51.80 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Capability to manage product life cycles, understand supply and demand market trends, customer needs, internal supply dynamics and incorporate insights into strategy and tactical programming
- Execute day-to-day operational performance of specific products in assigned product lines and market segments.
- Develop simple strategic plan for a multiple products.
- Build fundamental business models that will be used for business forecasting.
- Write promotional pieces for targeted audience.
- Develop creative approaches and communication plans regarding product line rationalization.
- Manage product lifecycles within long range planning forecasts, launching and sunsetting specific product lines.
- Develop pricing models consistent with value proposition for each product, monitoring and measuring post rollout.
- Deliver high quality results in a timely manner.
- Ability to build, foster and manage strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters degree preferred
- At least five years experience in product marketing
- Experience withing the Health-care/med device industry, preferred
- Prior supply chain experience a bonus
- Strong analytical skills in Excel or other data management and reporting SW
- Software skills: MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Tableau or other internal reporting platforms
- Strong results orientation and analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Skills in product management, pricing and reimbursement, product lifecycle analysis.
- Demonstrated track record of working with Supply Chain, Finance, Contracts and other internal stakeholders as needed
- Track record of strong project management and results orientation
- Knowledge of the healthcare environment and demonstrated ability to place controls to ensure compliance to guidelines.
- Strong communication skills, including presenting concepts and ideas in a clear, succinct, and organized manner
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret market research and secondary analysis and translate into actionable tactics.
- Ability to develop and track metrics and effectively communicate progress and results
skills: Project Management, Medical Device Product Development, Product Launch, Product Marketing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.