job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Rocky Mount, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30.44 - 35.81 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
The CQ analyst 2 will perform basic analysis for raw materials, in process and/or finished products in a safe, compliant, and efficient manner. The Job responsibilities include performing wet chemistry and analytical testing to evaluate the quality of the incoming raw materials and analyze the finished product to demonstrate that the quality of our products meet the high standards of quality.
Report testing results through computerized systems, or through standard laboratory paper-based documentation. Other related duties essential to these operations or special assignments as required.
- Consistently adheres to company, site, and laboratory safety rules and immediately raises any safety issues with supervision as soon as they are identified.
- Follows procedures at all times, adopting cGMP, cGDP practices.
- Follows supervisor directions at all times.
- Able to function independently, but asks questions as necessary
- Accepts dynamic work sequences
- Actively participates in daily and weekly planning discussions with his/her teammates and supervision (as needed) offering suggestions to improve Right First Time and schedule adherence as needed
- Consistently communicates work sequence status to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Where scheduled work was not achieved, actively participates in discussions to identify opportunities for correction and improvement.
- Demonstrates engagement in helping to achieve CQ laboratory, team, and individual goals.
- When faced with roadblocks and issues, routinely offers suggestions for improvements
- Is a positive influence on the CQ laboratory, often going out of his/her way to support and assist teammates on the same shift wherever possible.
- Has understanding of basic non-instrumental wet chemistry techniques, Manual Titrations, pH, Conductivity, Autotitrations, UV-Vis, Polarimeter, HPLC and Empower
- BS/MS in Chemistry or BS Science Degree, 2-5 year's experience.
- Willing to learn and develop a career in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Capable to read, understand, and execute instructions in basic laboratory procedures.
- Experience in parenteral drug product pharmaceutical manufacturing is plus but not required
- Successful hands-on analytical testing experience in a GMP environment is plus
- Chromatography - 2-4 years experience
- HPLC - 2-4 years experience
skills: HPLC, Chemistry, Chromatography, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.