As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Peapack, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $17.22 - 20.27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Execution of local activities relevant to the management of safety data.
- Monitor and manage dedicated DSU mailboxes
- Maintain local documentation as required by legislation (including archiving/tracking/retrieval)
- Support the submission and distribution of reports and relevant tracking
- Support distribution and tracking of distribution of Follow-Up letters
- Support inspection preparedness activities
- Consistently apply Book-in & Data Entry policies and practices as per Company SOPs
- Consistently apply Archiving policies as per Company SOP
- BS preferred - No MS or PhD
- Basic understanding of Pharmacovigilance
- At least 2 years' experience in the use and management of relational databases
- Ability to solve routine problems and to surface issues constructively
- Ability to make basic decisions with an understanding of the consequences
- Ability to achieve personal objectives while meeting departmental standards of performance
- Ability to work under supervision in a matrix organization
skills: Pharmacovigilance, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.