job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Swiftwater, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $47.61 - 56.02 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for designing, developing, and updating required technical documentation.
- Responsible for technical writing/editing for all types of documentation produced within a modern software development environment.
- Strong knowledge of word processing software, strong writing and analytical skills to document software capabilities
- Tracking and reviewing change control documentation.
- Assist with the editing of quality documents (SOP's, guidelines, validation master plans, etc.) to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Must be able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills, being able to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization and have the ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Review current documents- incorporate comments from Manager
- Navigate through Geode or similar documentation system utilizing current templates
- Notify manager of workflow status and issues
- Incorporate comments from team members and provide status to manager on review and approval workflow.
- Follow up with team members on comments
- Complete Annual Audit Trail for PDW and Shop Floor Data
- College graduate preferred.
- Experience in technical writing in validation environment.
- Technical writing abilities and good time management.
- Strong root cause analysis skills with cGMP experience.
- To be able to establish working relationships with other support and production areas in order to gather all of the necessary information required.
- Must be proficient in a documentation management system (Geode preferred) with a working knowledge of templates, workflows and approval process
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Interact well with a diverse group of individuals
- Self motivated and willing to be pro active in resolving issues
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment.
skills: MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.