As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With a hefty goal of discovering medical breakthroughs to treat devastating neurological ailments, our partner is focused on furthering research and finding ways to improve our healthcare system. You can feel secure in the fact that you will be paving the way to life changing practices when you work for this well-known team!
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $23.87 - 28.08 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Sampling and inspections, training, testing support, robust and compliant cGMP documentation practices.
- A fundamental understanding of the Biogen Quality systems and able to apply it in their daily support functions.
- The incumbent will be responsible for adherence to all cGMP requirements, a basic understanding of FDA/EMA regulations, and effective interactions/communication with Quality management, personal development, and support of investigations.
- The incumbent should be able to work effectively within the group.
- Sampling and inspection of raw materials
- Perform routine release testing of Raw Materials using rapid techniques, such as Raman, XRF, Refractive index, pH, osmolality and conductivity.
- The QC Associate I will possess demonstrated technical ability regarding fundamental laboratory techniques and analytical methodology.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience (B.S. degree) OR 2+ years of relevant experience (A.S. degree).
- Understanding of scientific principle, ability to communicate with peers and management
- GMP/GDP experience
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities in parallel to meet required timelines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Solid working knowledge of operations/quality systems utilized in QC operations/support teams (eg; strong test method/scientific base)
skills: Quality control, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.