As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $54.96 - 64.66 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Perform protein analysis using advanced technologies, including but not limited to LC-MS, UPLC, CE SDS, etc.(MASS Spectrometry)
- Work under general direction and may consult with management to obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction.
- Display strong investigative or technological orientation with independence of experimental design in both cases by performing complex analytical procedures and implementing new techniques.
- Design and execute analytical method development and qualification, and method transfer.
- Review data for compliance to procedures and specifications
- Assist in the development, revision and authoring of complex, explicit documentation, i.e. new and current procedures, study protocols, and technical reports.
- Identify potential problems and proactively suggest technical solutions based upon analytical expertise and knowledge of product/process; solve assay/analytically-related process problems.
- PhD and 0-2 years of laboratory experience in analytical or biochemistry research and/or development.
- MS degree 5 with years of laboratory experience in analytical/biochemistry research and/or development.
- BS degree with 8 years of laboratory experience in analytical/biochemistry research and/or development.
- Trained background in LC-MS for protein analysis, hands-on experience in performing peptide mapping and/or protein structure analysis.
- Strong computer skills in relevant applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
skills: Analytical Chemistry, Assay Method, In Vivo
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.