job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A longtime partner who prides itself on being a leader in many different practical manufacturing processes to better serve the entire population is renowned for pioneering new treatments for renal diseases, immune disorders, and more; the focus is on patient care. If you're looking to be a part of an impactful team, you won't be disappointed!
location: Round Lake, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 23.66 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Conduct critical particle, chemical, physical, and biological analyses on finished product stability samples. May also support testing of raw materials, initial, in-process and final product samples from the manufacturing facility, as required. Work under minimum supervision.
- Perform review of test data, which includes overall documentation practices. Perform review functions in LIMS or other computerized systems.
- Use sophisticated laboratory instrumentation and computer systems to collect and record data. May be required to be a system owner and conduct validations.
- Perform advanced biological and chemical assays requiring precise analytical skills and understanding of chemistry principles.
- Complete all testing, including special project / protocol testing in a timely and appropriate manner to meet project schedules.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs and specifications, FDA, cGxP, and QSR regulations.
- Investigate deviations and write exception documents.
- Participate in cross functional teams, which impact production, increase efficiency, solve problems, generate cost savings and improve quality and provide new product support.
- Maintain laboratory safety requirements and perform laboratory audits as required. Audit SOPs and update, as required.
- Perform equipment maintenance and calibrations as required. Troubleshoot and resolve instrument problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or biological science with analytical chemistry laboratory coursework and at least 2-5 years' experience, or Master's Degree in Chemistry, or Biological Sciences.
- Analytical chemistry instrumentation experience (e.g.PMS, HPLC, UPLC, UHPLC, GC, pH, KF, TOC, AA, GFAA, titrations, etc.)
- Pharmaceutical GMP/QC laboratory experience.
- Stability study execution experience is desired.
- Validation / Method Transfers experience is desired.
- Proficient in particle analysis using particle measuring systems is preferred
- Proficient in advanced wet chemistry, volumetric preparation techniques and instrumental methods of analysis
- Must demonstrate effectiveness in ability to train others, leadership, organization, teamwork/interpersonal skills, results orientation, and task completion.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and in a timely fashion.
- Possess writing and computer skills.
- Must communicate effectively with managers, peers, and subordinates.
- Interpret available information and make recommendations to resolve technical challenges.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.