As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With a hefty goal of discovering medical breakthroughs to treat devastating neurological ailments, our partner is focused on furthering research and finding ways to improve our healthcare system. You can feel secure in the fact that you will be paving the way to life changing practices when you work for this well-known team!
location: Weston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $61.67 - 72.55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- The Reg Ad Promo professional should have a strong knowledge of and expertise in applicable US regulations.
- They should be able to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders from various departments.
- Minimum Bachelors or advanced degree and/or Regulatory certification pref
- Regulatory Advertising and Promotion professional with 5 years or more of experience leading regulatory strategic reviews for promotional, non-promotional, and medical materials for company interferon products for relapsing forms of MS (Avonex and Plegridy).
- They should also demonstrate excellent communication, organizational, and prioritization skills.
skills: Regulatory Affairs Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.