job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 34.68 per hour
work hours: 11 to 7
education: No Degree Required
- Perform operations necessary for quality testing and plays a role in implementing new technology within quality control.
- At more senior levels, provide an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing, interpreting and validating quality procedures and test methods.
- Complete routine testing of raw materials, in-process and final products in accordance with SOPs for product release and validation.
- Perform UV-Vis spectrophotometry, HPLC and Gel assays for in-process and final product samples.
- Perform maintenance on complex laboratory equipment including HPLC and GC systems.
- Aid in the development of test methods.
- Conduct data review and preliminary evaluation of results.
- Solve problems using limited predetermined options such as repeating the assay when parameters are not met to determine the cause, etc.
- Provide input to the technical composition of operating documentation.
- Work is closely supervised.
- Follows standard practices to obtain solutions.
- Contribute to the completion of routine technical tasks. Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious effect on schedules and programs.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor and other personnel in the section or group.
- Years of Experience: 3 - 6 Years
skills: HPLC, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.