As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
location: Collegeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $28.61 - 33.67 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Execute experiments based on established protocols
- Identify issues in execution of experimental process and in results
- Accountable for experimental timelines
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements
- Produce high quality data to inform R&D decision making.
- Work effectively and collaboratively
- Interpretation and presentation of results/data and communication of conclusions
- Ensure data integrity
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment and critical reagents
- Have awareness of, and comply with, all required safety regulations and procedures
Education & Qualifications:
- Experience in bioanalytical testing particularly in the area of protein analytics
- Strong organisational and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in technical writing skills
- Demonstrable ability to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams
- At least 1-3 years of analytical testing experience in an industrial setting.
- Experience with various forms of immunoassays including ELISA and the Protein Simple ELLA platform
- Experience with qPCR and/or ddPCR
- Experience with tissue culture and flow cytometry
- Experience with biopharmaceutical or cell and gene therapy product development
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
skills: Biology, Chemistry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.