job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Northborough, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 34.90 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
education: No Degree Required
- Demonstrate proficiency in a task by completing On the Job Training.
- Maintain on-time completion of all training requirements.
- Perform all activities adhering to strict cGMP guidelines.
- Participate in department initiatives to support continuous improvement
- Perform environmental monitoring and clean room activities
- Sample raw materials in accordance with SOP's
- Perform testing and inspection in accordance with SOP's
- Review peer data including data transcription, data calculation and log entries.
- Lab general duties including cleaning, glassware, washing etc.
- Initiate DCRs when assigned.
- Participate in audits.
- Perform PM calibration on lab equipment.
- Conduct Safety and weekly compliance walkthroughs.
- Participate in Lab Investigations and NCMR investigations.
- Adhere to site Quality and Safety Policies.
- Work towards accomplishment of Site Goals.
skills: Quality control, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.