As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With a hefty goal of discovering medical breakthroughs to treat devastating neurological ailments, our partner is focused on furthering research and finding ways to improve our healthcare system. You can feel secure in the fact that you will be paving the way to life changing practices when you work for this well-known team!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $50.72 - 59.67 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- The successful candidate will perform technical development activities with heavy emphasis on bench scale small molecule pharmaceutical Science Department.
- Responsible for hands on laboratory work.
- Responsible for dissolution method development and testing
- Responsible for small molecule preclinical formulation development and preparation.
- Responsible for material characterization work
- Participate in early stage activities such as physicochemical characterization (Powder X-ray diffraction, DSC, TGA, Raman and FTIR analysis, Particle size, polarized light microscopy, moisture sorption analysis), solubility, dissolution and stability assessments (HPLC), salt and polymorph screening and characterization for small molecule drug candidates.
- PhD in chemistry, pharmaceutics, or materials science with 0-3 years' experience
- MS with > 3 years' experience
- BS with > 5 years' experience
- Background in Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Materials Science, or related science.
- Strong lab-based knowledge of chemical and solid state analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to excel in a dynamic project environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.