job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: McPherson, Kansas
job type: Contract
salary: $14.92 - 17.56 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Role is responsible for performing viable and non-viable monitoring in the aseptic environment.
- Personnel must be able to pass and maintain aseptic qualifications. Good aseptic technique, (GDP) Good Documentation Practices and maintaining a safe working environment are expected.
- May also be responsible for assisting with continuous improvement projects.
- Aseptic qualified and must be able to maintain aseptic qualification requirements.
- Perform viable and non-viable monitoring
- Train new aseptic colleagues on environmental monitoring
- Independent executor on actions and tasks with little to no oversight.
- Ensure all tasks are completed in a GMP compliant and safe manner.
- Required to be able to multi-task and work in high pressure environments.
- Partnering with operations, sanitation and other site departments
- Aseptic gowning qualified or must be able to pass aseptic qualification within the first 3 months of employment in the role
- 1- 2 years previous environmental monitoring experience or manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience with GDP either through completion or review
- Experience with Microsoft word programs preferred
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.